We are inching slowly closer to finishing out last year’s books.
This month I took a sharp turn into New Adult fiction, which I do enjoy and read the heck out of several new authors.
November (15 books)
- I’ll Stand By You – Sharon Sala
- The Curl Up & Dye – Sharon Sala^
- Legacy – Cayla Kluver^
- The Hotter You Burn – Gena Showalter^
- First & Then – Emma Mills^
- Easy – Tammara Webber^
- On Dublin Street – Samantha Young^
- The Truth About Him – M. O’Keefe^
- Fallen Too Far – Abbi Glines^
- Never Too Far – Abbi Glines^
- Forever Too Far – Abbi Glines^
- Twisted Perfection – Abbi Glines^
- Tall, Tatted and Tempting – Tammy Falkner^
- Smart, Sexy, and Secretive – Tammy Falkner^
- Calmly, Carefully, Completely – Tammy Falkner^
There you go. Only six books that aren’t new adult. M. O’Keefe published the spectacular sequel to Everything I Left Unsaid and it was worth the wait (a whole month!)
My surprise read of the month was First & Then, which is a book I would normally never read, but I opened it and got sucked in….to one of my favorite books of the year. Teen fiction and amazing. Loved every bit of it.