October was an interesting month. I read my only non-fiction book on the year and it was not good. I read some interesting new stuff, and I reread my all time favorite trilogy. All in only 8 books.
October (8 books)
- Win Me Over – Nicole Michaels
- Living Well, Spending Less – Ruth Soukup^
- Poison Princess – Kresley Cole*
- Endless Knight – Kresley Cole*
- Dead of Winter – Kresley Cole*
- The Truths about Dating and Mating – Jaycee Delorenzo^
- Everything I Left Unsaid – M. O’Keefe^
- Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: The Sword of Summer – Rick Riordan
If you recall, Kresley Cole has won best book with Endless Knight, for the past two years. Yes, I read it again. I’ve read it (the whole series) many, many times over. I love them so much. But, they will not win best books again, I promise you that. It’s time for new blood.
Clearly Rick Riordan, who I read like crazy the month before, started a new series. It was fine, but somewhat without the charm of Percy Jackson. I’ll read them all, but I’m a little skeptical still.
M. O’Keefe, whose given name is Molly, is a romance author I had read before and NOT LIKED AT ALL. Then this book, Everything I Left Unsaid, came out and I didn’t know it was the same person, because she wrote this under M. O’Keefe. If I had known I might not have read it and what a mistake that would have been. This is one of the best books I’ve read in a very long time.
Great month for books, even though it was pretty slight.