Apparently, I’m really bad at this toward the end of the year. I need to get the lists in and then I can finally do my annual recap so I can start over. I don’t really remember September so much, but it is my last impressive list of the year.
Here we go.
- It ends with Us – Colleen Hoover
- Slammed – Colleen Hoover^
- Point of Retreat – Colleen Hoover^
- Making Her His – Lucy Leroux^
- Rumor Has It – Elisabeth Grace^
- The Highwayman – Kerrigan Byrne
- First Star I See Tonight – Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Bookish – Olivia Long^
- 3:AM Kisses – Addison Moore^
- Emerge – S.E. Hall^
- Embrace – S.E. Hall^
- Frigid – J. Lynn^
- Scorched – J. Lynn^
- Burn Down the Night – M. O’Keefe^
- You Really Got Me – Erika Kelly^
- Random Acts of Crazy – Julia Kent^
- I Want You to Want Me – Erika Kelly^
- Swear on this Life – Renee Carlino^
- The Kiss Test – Shannon McKelden^
- Kiss Me Like This – Bella Andre^
- Before We Were Strangers – Renee Carlino^
Okay the, 21 books in September, I didn’t bother to count before typing them out. Let the computer do the work.
What did I like? The two by Renee Carlino, she has become a new favorite. Also It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover, this was another great book by her. And Burn Down the Night by M. O’ Keefe. Another great installment from her, I do love that series.
Then there is First Star I See Tonight by SEP, which is a long awaited return to a beloved series that was….less than thrilling. Kind of a dud for her. And I recall that Random Acts of Crazy was atrocious. A contender for worst book of the year for sure.
Nothing else stands out, so I assume they were just so-so.
My total after this month was 157 books, headed for a goal of 175.