Second month of the year went pretty well. I read quite a bit and some decent stuff. Now we are in my favorite month of the year and there’s some good things coming out I’ve been waiting for, so things are exciting.
Here’s the list:
February: (18 books)
- Managed – Kristen Callihan^
- Ransom – Rachel Shurig^
- Good Boy – Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy^
- Hard Hitter – Sarina Bowen^
- The Goal – Elle Kennedy^
- By Your Side – Kasie West^
- Attraction – Penny Reid^
- Heat – Penny Reid^
- Capture – Penny Reid^
- Blind Attraction – Eden Summers^
- Try – Ella Frank^
- Bittersweet – Sarina Bowen^
- The Playboy – Madeline Ash^
- Her Secret Prince – Madeline Ash^
- The Way We Fall – Cassia Leo^
- My Life Next Door – Huntley Fitzpatrick^
- Caraval – Stephanie Garber
- Heartless – Winter Renshaw
Standouts from this month include Managed, the second in the VIP series, which I enjoyed. Good Boy, which is the third in a series I adore, this was cute but not as good as the first two. Hard Hitter the second in a series, which I liked much better than the first. By Your Side, the newest book by Kasie West, one of my faves and this was fantabulous. My Life Next Door, a very sweet book in the style of Kasie West, so I will try another by Huntley Fitzpatrick and, finally, Caraval. This is a book recommendation I got over a year ago and I have waited and waited for it to come out. It was very good. Not excellent, but it could have fallen victim to The Oversell. I hate that. Still, it was a worthy read.
And there you have it. My February books. I am at 45 books on the year, currently on pace to read 270. Since my goal is 175, I’m not too concerned. Goodreads tells me I am 17 books ahead of schedule. I could technically take the month off and still be on pace. But I won’t. See in you April!